Amla, also known as Indian Gooseberry, is a super fruit as it contains Vitamin C equivalent to 20 oranges. These small berries are of yellow and green colour, have a sour taste, and enhance the taste of recipes. As per Indian history, Amla has been in use for the last 1000 years. This fruit will surely improve the overall health and regulate the smooth functioning of the body.
Amla contains amazing antioxidants and vitamins, which works great for the body and the organs. This has some nutritional benefits and does not have any side effects. It works great for eyes and hair and increases the immunity of the body. Including Amla in the daily diet will resolve many problems and issues you face in your daily routine such as cold, headache, hair fall, etc. This will help to overcome these issues very efficiently.
Following are some of the benefits of amla juice:
- A great source of Vitamin C: Amla has Vitamin C i.e. 20 times more in comparison to orange juice. Vitamin C is a great source of antioxidants, which helps in healing wounds, collagen formation, proper functioning of the immune system, and maintains cartilage and bones, skin wrinkling, etc.
- Blood purification: Amla juice acts great when it comes to the purification of blood. You can go with honey to enhance the taste of amla juice.
- Improves skin and hair: It helps in improving the scars on the skin, making it blemish-free and turns your skin to be bright and shiny. Also, it works great for the hair as it strengthens the hair from the roots, slows down greying, prevents dandruff, and improves blood circulation, which will improve hair growth. It also acts great to make your hair shiny as it acts as a natural conditioner. You can also get amla juice online as there are many websites available.
- Builds immunity: Amla as an antioxidant agent helps in boosting the immunity in the body. It will help in strengthening the functioning of the body and regulates the blood flow, which reduces attacks and high blood pressure.
- Improves eyesight: Studies shows that amla juice has carotene, which is best for the eyes. Daily consumption will help in improving your weak eye vision. Also, for adults, it helps in reducing the risk of cataracts, itching, and watering of the eyes.
- Burns fat: Amla has lots of protein, which reduces the level of craving. Regularly having amla juice helps in keeping you full, this will reduce your capacity to eat. So, it will help you to shed your fat faster and will make you fit. It also boosts your metabolism system. It helps in relieving constipation and makes you feel less bloated.
- Regulates body temperature: If amla juice is taken in summers, it will cool down your body and will act as a protective shield against the sun. It will make your skin feel hydrated and will keep the body temperature balanced.
So, above are some of the benefits of amla juice. If you are looking for the best amla juice or orange juice vitamin C, ‘Muditam Ayurveda’ is the best brand as they are known for manufacturing Ayurvedic products, and you can avail any of their products online. Muditam Ayurveda’s Amla Orange Crush is the most trendy and new kind of Tablet based juice. Amla orange crush is in the form of effervescent tablets with the flavours of orange and all the goodness and benefits of Amla inside it. You just need to drop a tablet in 120 ml of water and wait till your orange juice is being ready. Once the tablet dissolves completely, your orange juice with amla benefits is ready to serve you and provide you the benefits of around 40 nutritious amla in one serving.